Monday, September 10, 2012

Updates

Wow, the deadline is in a few weeks! Ahhh the pressure. Well got to get on with it!

So my latest updates are with texturing, HDRI adjusting, as well as some effects pre-viz.

I tweaked my HDRI to be a bit warmer in order to match my shot a bit better, and as you can see, there is a difference in the lighting of the vehicle.

Added a few more textures, mainly to the drill and the wheels. Aiming to get the rest done before the end of this week.



Tyson came in last Saturday and he gave some valuable feedback. He mentioned that the HDRI will work this this shot, but of course to improve my textures and get it to be more dirty. After all, the vehicle is coming out of the ground!

Lastly, did some tests in class with houdini to get the effect I want for the drill coming out of the ground. Here's what I have so far.



Still so much to do, and so little time left. *gulp*. time to shift into hyper gear and burn midnight oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment